At the dog hotel

When I first realized that the hopes of an adoption and a happy ending had just faded, I panicked and I felt totally helpless. And I was.

Fortunately, I was not all alone in this. With the help of people who cared, I found a place where Rosy could stay until I came up with a more permanent solution. I didn't hesitate a moment, although I knew that it meant commitment, both emotional and financial, for an indefinite period of time.

We left Rosy at the hotel on 4 December 2017. The panicked look in her eyes was the reflection of the confusion in her life.  


Still skinny
At the hotel, she was given the name "Rosy". Remember the bond I was afraid to create... 

There, Rosy is safe. She has her own space and her own bowl of food and water. She has dog-friends to play with and somebody to cater for her basic needs. It's a good place, but it's not a home. It's a hotel. Not sure if I can give enough love to last for the whole week to come when I visit with the kids every Friday



No comments:

Post a Comment